29 May, 2006

Movies, Party , Birthday - Part 1

All of us on the other side of the globe(in US i mean), have the privilage of celebrating our birthday for two days. Hence two parts of my birthday(part I and part II)

Greetings start pouring from family and from friends in India, right from a day before and that did set a tempo for my birhtday this time on May29th. Yesterday was a day of late night venture from a sleazy place which started a day before after a long shopping though less buying, wishes, movies and a late night party.

Finally I got to see one of the tollywoods awaited movie 'pokiri' yesterday evening. What a dumb movie it was!.I wonder,even now,how I didnt walk out despite usual hatred for such non-sensical stuff.. On the way back home, One of my friends tought that the movie should be named 'HE-MAN'. neways telugu movies are always telugu movies. I await a day where I really like a movie(telugu).

After this was another movie session, courtesy Hollywood. And then it was 12:00. oh yeah! I was born this day. All my friends brought a cake which I cut and after some cake slinging onto my face,we retired to watching movies again. And slowly I went to dreams watching a 60's cowboy movie "More Dollars".
Anand,Sunil,Vallabh,Chiru, Priyatham and Sandeep holding cam

5 comments:

Maverick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maverick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madhu Datla said...

dude.. you shouldnt let the secrets out.. remove the link to website and in my next blog i will tell you why internet is a dangerous place to reveal secrets.!!

Maverick said...

i will wait until the next post then to delete the comment.

Sri said...

Hmmm....mastaru...waiting for the Bday part II..eppudu adi...